Wednesday 11 September 2013

Representation of myself






From using the website UK tribes i see my self to be a townie and a Stylist, there people who just go with the flow and don't really have a certain group of people to be around and keep up with the latest gossip. townies follow the everyday trend and don't have their own original identity. I like to watch Geordie Shore (living it up and getting mortal). I consider myself to be a creative persona, including dress making in textiles and choreographing dances. I'm feel my exterior persona is lively bubbly person however, inside i'm a quite sensitive to what goes on around me in daily life.If i was to name my favorite type of music then i would say that it is alternative as i like a mix genres of music. I have an interest in fashion and designing, so if when i come out of my dance career and there's no more work i will fall back on to fashion and designing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment